Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Who do I contact about a County Animal Shelter Violation in North Carolina

Have you seen a violation towards the animals in a County Shelter and you didn’t know who to contact? In NC the Dept. of Agriculture overseas our County Animal Shelters. Here's a list by County, however you can call the main office in Raleigh to notify them of your complaint or what you are concerned about. If you don’t make the call, who will? These animals need your voice when abuse is thrust upon them, they can’t speak for themselves.  Email or Call Phone: (919) 733-7601; FAX: (919) 733-2277

No comments :

Post a Comment